Thursday, October 8, 2009

music and sick day!

so today i was sick! :P it was horrible! it started as a headache then my stomace started hurting really bad! so i came home from school! when i got home i puked then i fell asleep for the whole day! but the good thing is i caught up on my sleep! i also bought the BEST song on itunes! its called fireflys by owl city! i love it it also is my ring back tone for my phone! so call me and listen! :] i also went to vertigo last night and leo was playing there! (leo is a christan rock band!) they were tottaly awesome!i got a tshirt from the concert! it was sooo cool! i am going to start going to vertigo now!!! :))
her is sime music that i love today!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the song you posted! I am listening to it right now. I am so glad you are feeling better. I hope you had a fun sleepover with your volleyball girls at Amanda's house. See you later today. Love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete