Wednesday, September 2, 2009

OH i haven't posted in FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH!!!!!!!! i haven't posted in forever!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have had volleyball everyday for the past 2 weeks so haven't had a lot of time on my hands! lol so i made the A team in volleyball and i am the setter. i am usually a middle hitter and i LOVE that position but if i am a setter that means i get more playing time and i also get to hit when i am in the fount row so i get the best of both worlds!!!!! :DD we have our first game tomorrow!!!!!!! eekkk i am sooooo EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have awesome cheers matching socks and cool carolina blue Jerseys!!!! bu sense our coach LOVES pink our t-shirts and hoddies are pink and blaceki am soooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we get our shirts tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! well i have to get some rest so i am going to go to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but here are my pretty nails for volleyball spirit!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Savannah - I love the nails. You rocked at volleyball yesterday. I cannot believe how aggresive you are and how much you control the court. I can't wait until your next match. You are the greatest and I love you tons!!!!! Aunt Kris

    ReplyDelete